- Support for TLE5206-2 as well as TLE5205-2 H-Bridge. (TLE5206-2 is prefer part, but may be more difficult to locate)
- PID Lite for all PWM influencing parameters, improved stability.
- Additional FAULT checks for lugging
- Added persistence to throttle management, will raise quickly, but lower slowly in response to changing watts load. To better handle large cycling DC loads (ala dryer heating elements) during final stages of charging.
- Do PWM pacing (ramping) anytime there is a large PWM change UP needed. (As opposed to only during RAMP phase). Gentler on belts and system, and allows for Engine RPM increases to stay ahead of PWM (and hence load) increases
The major change here is the inclusion of the PID-Lite type capabilities, were we look not only at the NOW errors, but also the trends when calculating PWM values. The TLE5205/6 selectors will allow you to build this using the 'better??') TLE5206, or the more available TLE5205 (See here for more details:http://smartdcgenerator.blogspot.ca/2010/01/ordering.html)